Стоимость пермитов на восхождения в Непале на 2015 год
As per the notice published in Nepal gazette on 12 February 2014, the Royalty for mountaineering in Nepal has been amended for foreign and Nepalese climbers as follows.
01. Royalty for Foreign Climber per Person in US Dollar
|S. No||Mountain||Spring Season||Autumn Season||Winter/Summer|
|01||Everest Normal Route||11000||5500||2750|
|02||Everest Other route||5000||1000||2500|
|03||Others 8000 m||1800||900||450|
|04||7501m. — 7999 m||600||300||150|
|05||7000 m. — 7500 m.||500||250||125|
|06||6501 m. — 6999 m.||400||200||100|
|07||Mt. Amadablam (6812m.)||400||400||200|
|08||Less than 6500 m.||250||125||70|
The provision of Royalty for foreign climbers will come into effect from 01, January 2015 (B.S. 20171/09/17)
02. The Mountaineering Royalty has been totally waived to the mountains situated on Mid Western and Far Western Development Region of Nepal for 5 years effecting from2070/04/01-2075/03/32 (16 July 2013 to 15 July 2018).
Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal has expected that the timely amendment in Royalty for mountaineering in Nepal will be the milestone for the promotion of Nepalese Mountaineering Sector around the World.
* NMA peaks will also be charged as per the above scheduled royalty fee.
* As per the decision of secretary level dated 2071/1/16, the insurance amount for Sirdar, mountain guide and high altitude walker is fixed as Rs.15,00,000. Similarly, medical insurance is fixed as Rs 4,00,000.
* Garbage deposit to acquire climbing permit will be same i.e. US$ 250.00.
* Maximum no. of members in a team is 15.